Re: Suspension Question

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 18:04:41 EDT

There is no suspension difference between the Sport model or SLT. However,
each model can have the Tire & Handling Package added which includes a rear
sway bar (club cabs only) and upgraded/bigger tires/wheels. But
springs/shocks are all the same unless you have the payload package.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd