Scsilverdak's Dyno Results or Hey Bernd!!!!!!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 10:37:49 EDT

Just got back, and I have the long awaited dyno test results from yesterday
morning!!!

weather conditions were perfect for outdoor dyno testing
yesterday about 9:00am-10:00 am.

Four runs were made 2 with a probe in the tailpipe for
for air/fuel ratio results.

RUN 1# 205.2 RWHP AND 274.7 RWTQ
RUN 2# 209.1 RWHP AND 267.4 RWTQ
RUN 3#* 210.4 RWHP AND 275.7 RWTQ
RUN 4#* 211.3 RWHP AND 271.8 RWTQ

TEST # WITH (*) INDICATE AIR/FUEL RATIO
TESTS WERE TAKEN ON THESE RUNS

AVERAGE RWHP WAS 209.0 RWHP
AVERAGE RWTQ WAS 272.4 RWTQ

air/fuel ratio tests indicate a lean condition at the point of max hp and tq
in the rpm band, dyno operator said it felt like there may have been some
light to mild detonation
felt due to lean condition, he backed out at 5,000 rpm
since it was done making power anyway on all 4 test runs.
MAX power occurred at 3,800-4,500 on both hp and tq.

Dyno operator felt that if the lean condition was not present the
Supercharged Magnum V6 would generate
close to 220.0 RWHP AND 290.0 RWTQ with some
tuning and adjustments on the fuel mapping and a/f ratio.

Bernd-
            I'll send you copies of the dyno tests and the
            printouts of the A/F ratio charts so you can
            look over the data and help me figure out the
            next course of action to solve this.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com