RE: O2 Sensor and a WTF is this???

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 12:18:22 EDT

Pretty much what I thought...Thanks guys.

Any ideas on the O2 sensor??? Any brands to stay
away from??

Also Bernd, I am in a performance rutt. Any ideas
on some cheap mods(without tearing motor apart
again) I can do for more HP??? All my mods are in
signature.

Thanks

Tom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&showtutorial=0&