Re: I'm Back...

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 02:26:57 EDT

Heh - welcome to the City of $hitcago :-D

Sorry about yer bummer experiance here in Chi-town David. This city
sure ain't for the faint of heart. I had $500 in tools ripped off from
my truck parked right infront of my house.

BTW? Who was it that had their truck towed to Foley Dodge in Chicago?
They described it as "a large dark barn with guys hitting things with
hammers" or something to that effect? Was it you? Anyway - that Dodge
Dealer went belly up several months ago heheheh. NOT a bad thing.