Re: '97 Dak 2.5L Died? auto shutdown relay chatters?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 12:24:47 EDT

 I've checked all the Grounds I can find, under the hood as well as the G2
grounds under the kick plates... Checked the fuses etc...

 I've looked thru my manual, not much help... what makes the autoshutdown
relay trip anyways???

 Can a bad PCM cause this? the only problem it's had recently was thte idle
has not been rite, been racing at redlights, and you have to stomp the gas
to get it to kick down.

other then that?

 Help!

Tony.