Re: Roll Pan - I need pics of that !!

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 19:00:53 EDT

Ohhhhh I need pics !!!
That is almost what I have as far as a rear rollpan. I am trying to figure
out how to put in a hidden hitch as well as the dual exhaust !!
I would LOVE to be able to have the dual exhaust and still tow !
Can you send some closeups of where the exhaust is routed and just generally
under the truck in that area ??

I would REALLY apperciate it !

Thanks,
Marty