Re: installing an overhead console

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack+nntp@cybermail.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 08:35:01 EDT

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 06:27:07 -0500, Andy Levy wrote:

> The wiring still isn't in your truck.

.... yes... I know that... I was hoping that someone
might have discovered that the SLTs were pre-wired
(they are for fog lights and I didn't get those either)
or someone might have figured out that you just have to
run one wire and it's easy to do. It's been a couple
of years... maybe someone figured out a fix.

jack