Re: Was Another O2 thing on Ebay, Now: Tornado

From: LarryH1019@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 14:08:55 EDT

I have to admit that I have had similar positive experiences with both a 98
Dak. 5.2 and a 96 Explorer. The mileage increase in both was about 2 mpg.

I know I have read a lot posts on a lot of sites by people who are much more
knowledgeable of fluid dynamics than I will ever be that say it is another
batch of snake oil. But it did work for me.

BTW, I have put an SC on the Dak. so I now have a Tornado unit to sell.