RE: Spark Plug Changing

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 15:01:40 EDT

Lance, if they are tight, use a breaker bar (longer handle). This seems to
help when changing out spark plugs on any hemi head design. I do use a
torque breaker bar that I purchased from Pepboys (29.95). The handles is 18
inches long and use a 10-inch socket extension. I then duct tape the spark
plug socket to the extension to ensure that it does not get lost inside the
cover (LOL).

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA