Re: Spark Plug Changing

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 18:37:57 EDT

In article <ah1jcd$mau$1@bent.twistedbits.net> , lance@robertsonland.com
("Lance Robertson") wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's been a long time since i've been on here. I have a 2001 Dakota Quad
> Cab. I have a question about changing the spark plugs. I have it in for the
> 30K Service and they are doing:
> Front and Rear Diff Drain and Fill
> Coolant Flush
> Drain and Fill Tranny
> Drain and Fill Transfer Case
>
> The sparkplugs also need replacing but they want 152.00 to replace them. Is
> it that difficult to replace these guys? Is it worth that to have it done?
> Any info would be much appreciated.
>
> Lance

Whats kind of place is going to charge that amount? E-mail me the name and
phone # of this place. I want to find out the price for changing the air in
my tires! Where do you live? If your near me I'll give you a hand doing it!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm