Re: Daktoberfest? (Was: Re: Well, I escaped the worst)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:24:50 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> So anyway, I had more or less figured on dropping Daktoberfest, but
> if enough people are interested, we could certainly do something.
>
> So...
>
> Who is interested in coming to Daktoberfest?

If we have one, I'll probably be there. Just not in the pit (trails
only). Oops, I took body damage on the trails at the BBQ...oh well,
still safer than the pit.

> Should it be Saturday only or Friday and Saturday?

I would be doing it as a Saturday daytrip, just like last year.

> And, for those who would be coming, is there any particular weekend
> in October where you wouldn't be able to make it?

The sooner I know when it is, the easier it'll be for the girlfriend to
get the day off. Whenever works for everyone else. Unless work decides
they need me...but if I can say "I already had plans that weekend" when
they say I have to be there, I can work it out.

Dontcha just love these rock-solid answers?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com