Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 00:26:50 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> So anyway, I had more or less figured on dropping Daktoberfest, but
> if enough people are interested, we could certainly do something.
>
> So...
>
> Who is interested in coming to Daktoberfest?

Count me in Jon - I'm hooked - the sickness has consumed me! LOL

> Should it be Saturday only or Friday and Saturday?

Saturday would be OK. I will drive the distance no matter what. But
personally I would like to see it a Friday + Saturday deal.

> And, for those who would be coming, is there any particular weekend
> in October where you wouldn't be able to make it?

Nope - I can be there any time. Unless there is an unforseen emergency...
Just let me know when and I'll show up.

Have you given my mud pit idea any thought yet?

I'll be happy to help prepare for Daktoberfest. If I can do anything
(Bring beverages, batteries for the radios etc whatever) - let me know.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow