RE: Adding "Balls" to your truck

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 01:44:13 EDT

ugh...i drive my grandparents to the rodeo 1-2 times a month and those
are definitely the hot commodity with the rodeo crowd. there are lots of
"if you cant dodge it, ram it" stickers there as well. whats really
funny is watching the big bad rodeo fans walk out in their hat, boots,
buckle, and denim - and get into a fly hooptie rice-burner. talk about
the ultimate in irony...

-adam