Re: RE: Front Brake Rotors Warping

From: Jim Nelson (jnelson8@satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:08:29 EDT

If they specify the part to be put on the truck then they ARE at fault. If
the product meets their low spec. than they are at fault for accepting the
part. I gave the same comments to the DC rep. If the part does not meet
their spec than they are still at fault for accepting and installing the
inferior part.

Jim Nelson
'00 QC 4.7 auto 40,000