RE: Front Brake Rotors Warping

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 18:50:19 EDT

I too will agree that the rotors on the Dakotas aren't too good. I don't
think the brake pads are that great either. I replaced my front brake pads
and rotors at about 50,000. Before I replaced the rotors you could get a
good steering wheel shake when you stepped on the brake.

Garret
http://garretl.tripod.com
1997, V8, 4X4, CC