Re: Front Brake Rotors Warping

From: Paul Bullerman (hemi287@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 19:39:24 EDT

I bet the QS ceramics from Raybestos dust less, but I dont think its much
less than theBendix titanium. Basically I dont think its worth paying 20.00
more for pads. The Bendix are just as good. Plus they offer a one time
replacement as long as you wear them evenly, down to almost nothing (5/32").
Its not much, but Raybestos discontinued their warranty.