RE: Highway cruiser how-to???

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 01:14:35 EDT

NOT 4.10's. You want the smallest numbers for highway driving...perhaps
3.21, certainly not any higher than 3.55's.

Yes, less aggressive tread will buy you mileage and less tire wear.

Lower vehicle won't buy any performance

Sway bars won't give you anything on the highway, only for hard cornering.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD