Re: sick truck

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 07:41:46 EDT

Depending on the year and mileage on the truck, the dealer may have to
cover the replacement cost of the factory cat. Check with them and see if
its still covered due to federal EPA regulations. I think they are covered
for 8 years and I don't know how many miles. If it turns out the cat is
bad, as long as you have to change it, might as well upgrade it. Go to a hi
flow cat and get a little performance bang for your bucks while fixing the
problem. :)

Ray Irons
Dover, DE