Re: RE: Power Rear Window?

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack+nntp@cybermail.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 13:34:36 EDT

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:16:54 -0500, KCDak wrote:

> See, now that's just insane. There has to be a cheaper way than to
> replace the entire back window.
>
> Jason

Might be cheaper... but I'm figuring for $450, you can't see
the motor or the parts that make it slide. Adding something
to a standard window will probably look like you addeded
something to it to make it slide. I don't think that there
is a lot of space to work with on the stock window to
add a motor and some sort of slide arm.

jack