Re: Re: RE: Power Rear Window?

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 14:38:02 EDT

Thats my plan for the rear quarter windows. I am going to just get the
switch assy from a Quad Cab dak and use it.
I found them online at a really good price ($27 or $50 I can't remember)
For what its worth, I just bought everthing to do the job for $43 shipped,
that includes both motors/pullies the mounting brackets and screws, as well
as the wiring and stock caravan switches.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed