ATTN BERND - SPEEDTWEAKS

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 16:57:10 EDT

Sorry to be taking up the DML messages like this, but this seems to be last
and best route to go since I see Bernd posting in here every day. Don't
like posting business messages on here, but it's my last option left.

Bernd, like to get a status update on my F&B TB order from 5/16/02. Have
sent several emails to speedtweaks and your email address, also left a voice
message yesterday, but have not heard from ya, please let me know! Thanks!

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L