Re: tonneau question - soft -vs-hard

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 17:16:06 EDT

I like the fiberglass ones. I have a lopro that I bought off off Patrick
from the DML.
I paid $300 for it. For that price I could have gotten a soft one but why ?
:
1. Can be color matched to the truck
2. I can sit or stand on it
3. it is more secure
4. gas milage
5. its easy to take off (mine is anyway)
6. cause it was cheap
7. lasts longer than viynl
8. does not get hard to close in the winter
9. does not sag in the summer

Now I don't think I would pay the $800+ for a new fiberglass one but I love
it.
I do not know who it is made by tho, I think either Innovation or Gaylords
(they both look the same)

For the money, look for a used fiberglass one, if not then get a snapless
soft one.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed