Re: tonneau question - soft -vs-hard

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 08:22:21 EDT

Jack,
      I haven't bought mine yet but I know what I am going to get. Check
out Extang tonneau covers at www.extang.com. They have a nice soft cover
that fits the Dak for less then $200 and you can probably find it for less
searching the web. If you have a toolbox on your truck, they have a cover
to works with the toolbox too. What I was looking for and Extang offers, is
a cover that mounts on a rail system (don't want any holes drilled in the
body of my truck), can work with my toolbox, and has a good warranty.
Extang offers 3 years on the tarp and lifetime on the rail system. Thats
about as good as they come these days. They also offer the tarp in
different colors if you want to match it to your truck.

HTH

Ray Irons
Dover, DE