RE: Tonneau Cover

From: Seth Bush (almond_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 10:09:12 EDT

Jack,
    I have a Sport Masters soft tonneau cover on my truck. I really like
the flexibility of it... Think about it, what kind of flexibility do you
have with a hard tonneau? It pivots up by the cab, limiting the overall
amount of cargo space to basically the volume of the bed itself. Now, if
you don't plan on ever hauling anything big, this isn't a big deal, but
being able to roll up my soft cover is really nice, makes it easy to haul a
4 Wheeler or appliances with just the minute or two to unsnap and roll it
up. It also comes with the velcro straps attached so you don't run into the
inconvenience Andy was talking about with his. This is a fairly reasonably
priced cover too. I think mine was $225 (and that was through my local
Dodge dealership where I bought the truck). It only took my dad and I 20
minutes to install the whole thing, and I absolutely love it.