RE: tonneau question - soft -vs-hard

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 13:19:49 EDT

Hey Cal!

Tonneau Tonic!! That is the best stuff on the market! This stuff restores
the original cleanliness of the tonneau without scrubbing. It is excellent!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 48,900mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU