Stereo for sale. 7" LCD + TV tuner

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 16:34:18 EDT

Is anyone interested in a new car stereo ?
I just got a in-dash 7" motorized lcd stereo yesterday, and I want to sell
it due to it not meeting my needs. It has a built in am/fm/tv tuner, 50x4
amp, and a bunch of other nice features. It would be nice to keep the kids
entertained, poor eyesight, or just plain bragging rights ! The display is
crisp and bright, the tv tunes in the local channels better than my friends
in house tv ! Its a Pyle model # PLTV7R and comes with the stereo, tv tuner,
remote, manuals, all cables, all mounting parts. (its only 1 day old) I
paid over $600 for this setup, plus the dakota mounting parts.
I am going to sell this for $550 + shipping (about $10), this is much
cheaper than those seen on ebay. I will also include a prewired dakota
wiring harness and install kit (cost me $30 just for those alone)
Email me if interested got-speed@cox.net otherwise back on ebay it goes.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed