Re: got my boyds and I was Riped off

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 09:27:08 EDT

-----Original Message-----

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:17:56 -0700
From: "kevin reimer" <kwreimer@msn.com>
Subject: DML: Re: got my boyds and I was Riped off

You need to report this to E bay and file a complaint at once... then get
ahold of the UPS and file fraud. Then report this to the Police Dept where
this guy is living and look up the auction again using the auction # and
print a copy or two because this containes all of how he described this set
of wheels. Good luck. I also had a bad experience on E bay this guy tried to
rip me off my 64.00 for a blk Grill and I had enough time to cancel the
check. I got lucky.