Re: Re: rice cake's for snacks

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 12:46:20 EDT

Damn, I spanked a Krautwagen last night, and I wasn't in the mood to race. I
was coming from my bud's place in Pico Rivera and these young girl driving in
the older Jetta were playing peek-a-boo in my blind spot which is one of my
major pet peeves. The faster I went, the more they tried to stay in my blind
spot and tried to not let me get onto the freeway to get home. Well, "FU" I
hit it and so did she and I pulled ahead quickly and made my ramp, they
didn't like that, so they decided to tail me on the cloverleaf on ramp to the
point of I couldn't see their lights, so I did one of my dirty tricks, I
reached for the e-brake release with my left hand, and my left foot on the
pedal, pushed it to the point of locking the rears for a sec, that scared the
crap out of them to the point that they didn't even get close the rest of the
way!! Damn kids today think they're soo good.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts