Re: Dodge stuff@Advance Auto

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 00:48:31 EDT

steve preston wrote:

Hey Steve - yeah I have that steering wheel cover on both my trucks.
Picked them up a few months at Pepboys - considering all the driving I
do and all the steering wheel turning that is done with snow plowing -
the cover has held up well. Parts of the logo and letters have come out
though. I tend to spin the wheel one handed with my palm... prolly why
it started coming apart. But I love em!