RE: Re: Re: Gas Drive Off...Wife says "Dont get Involved"

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:14:21 EDT

I would not bother to chase the person(s) involved. No life was threaten or
taken away. It is not worth your life or the life of others while in
Pursuant.

Though, I have exception to the rule in cases of hit & run with human life,
kidnapping, by just to stay back in a distance while on the cell phone 911,
in allowing the Police or State Troopers to get to the area where the
vehicle is located.

In California, we have that problem here with the local CHP in driving
recklessly in traffic, chasing some fool. The CHP cars are totally unsafe
at any speed above 55-65 MPH.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA