Re: reAttempt no. 3 failed, sort of....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 16:19:51 EDT

>Check Ebay for spare parts. Last year before a long road trip I got a
>spare tensioner assembly for $5.00 + shipping to have as a backup.
>
>Victor Williams / Marietta GA

Thanks for the idea Victor, i will likely do this in the future for my next
truck, whatever it is. I think i'll also buy a couple extra belts. hehe
But, for these last little breakages, i really needed my truck to be up and
running ASAP, so looking on EBAY, and waiting until they got delivered to me
was just not acceptable.
Thanks though.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....