Was Congrats Bob & Chuck! Now, something else.

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 18:22:22 EDT

Thanks. The fairgrounds were full from one corner to the next, placing was
indeed satisfying. Check out first place: http://kathy_carton.tripod
com/CD06.jpg and http://kathy_carton.tripod.com/CD07.jpg . Anyway, the
rumor is true, and will make a nice Christmas gift!

Kathy
www.cruznlo.com

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:39:28 -0400
From: "Chuck Robbins" <intense99dak@cox.net>
Subject: DML: Re: Congrats to Bob & Chuck! (Cruznlo)

Thanks for the congrats Kathy. Congratulations to you as well for your
placement in the All-Truck Show. Must be some real tough judges out there as
I was sure you'd be bringing home 1st. I heard a rumor (good) about your
Dakota. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but should I look for
your Dakota in the near future? :-)

And as for the congrats to Bob and me for more than the show, video's are
available upon request. Loreen finally learned how to use the camera at the
most inopportune (sp?) time :-) :-)

- --
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport