Re: RE: Bernd- did you get that letter with the dyno results?

From: Ronald Bruce Taylor (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 11:18:56 EDT

well the reason I was asking is my computer was hit with a virus last week
and I have not been able to send or recieve e-mail since last
monday,.......(just got it fixed today)
The A/F ratio graphs indicate a lean condition on the top end right at the
point of MAX power and TORQUE, I wanted to see if you could look them over
and tell me if you thought the 24 LB/HR injectors and the HYPERSPEED
controller might help the lean condition, and help me find a little more
horsepower with this combination............after the injectors and
HYPERSPEED are installed I'll look at a NOS kit for the
300+ RWHP AND 350+ RWTQ goal I have set for the
Dakota.
Is that HYPERSPEED available yet? and the '01 injectors?

Ron '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com