Re: ABS and Trouble Code question

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 21:20:29 EDT

Hey, Ron.

<snip> Now, Bob, if I had your foot that far up my ABS I'd screech too!
;-)<snip>

LOL! If it HAD been up there, my foot woulda been the color of my drawers!
Shheeeshhh....I'm still a bit shaken...I give credit to all the drivers who
were on the road in the vicinity...It coulda been a MAJOR pile-up!
If the wreck had occured about 2 miles back, I'd have been trashed. My
attention to the road was diverted by a big black dog that somebody
nailed...it caught my eye because it was on its back - feet straight up -
against the Jersey Barrier....

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K 0n AIM)
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4

Home Page: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/