Re: Cryogenic freezing

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 00:33:15 EDT

I see that I should have taken this topic a bit more
seriously! :) Have not ever heard of freeze-dried car
parts before. I need to get some `73 Challenger parts
frozen. Steve P.

                         Aajaynefour@cs.com wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Thanks for the input. I am not going to do anything
> with the factory brake
> components except, perhaps, to use them as garden
> decorations or paper
> weights. Can't make ice cream out of horse sh*t. I
> was actually going to
> treat my new Powerslots and Raybestos 9" drums.
>
> There seems to be a variety of opinions, however.
>
> Thanks again,
> Andrew

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.