Re: cryogenics

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 00:05:31 EDT

Wow. We don`t see that much around here! Maybe the
difference in terrain,or transmission. I am very
infrequent and conscientious with brake use,but rotors
have warped badly and quickly on both of my Daks,and
the Intrepid that I had. The Intrepid ended up with
Brembo cross-drilled rotors at 55,000 miles,and they
were great. Steve P.
--- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> I've got over 81,000 miles on my stock rotors -
> never been replaced,
> never been turned, they still look great. About the
> only thing I've
> done to my brakes is change the pads once. :-)
>
> --
>
> -Jon-
>
> .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or
> jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
> | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA.
> Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
> | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96
> Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly |
> http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.