RE: Hey Bernd ! What Size Bottle ?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 03:58:42 EDT

The reason for the Sneeky Pete system (and you can hide a 10# bottle in
a toolbox) is just that...to be "Sneaky". A full size nitrous system
isn't really required as the 25-30HP "dry" shot works out to be about
35-40RWHP due to the intercooler effect.

Just MAKE SURE you have the correct amount of fuel...and install the 24#
injectors.

- Bernd