Re: Computer help

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 09:59:14 EDT

Samething happened to me 2 weeks ago, the only thing you can do is drop your
recovery cd in, start all over, if you have back up cd or floppy disc it
should take about 1 hour to wipe the hard drive and reload your files, if
your files are not on a backup cd or disc you'll have to upload everything
all over again.............major pain in the neck!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com