Re: F&B 50 mm installed! - Questions!!

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 20:43:22 EDT

Actually, yeah, it was the cruise cable connection.. I put it on (actually,
it was the first one I put back on), and thought it had popped back into
place, but guess not!! This time, I made sure it popped into place, and
cruise works like a charm... I just happen to check it right before Sam
had messaged me :-) Now I need some ricers to stomp on.. actually, forget
the ricers, too easy.. where those crustangs and camaros hiding at???
think they're all afraid or something!!! =D

Ken

> Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:07:59 -0400
> From: andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: DML: F&B 50 mm installed! - Questions!!
>
> This may sound like a stupid question, but did you reconnect the cruise
> control cable when you put the new TB on? I almost forgot it once.
>
> kenallgood@cox.net wrote:
> > woohoo! Just got my F&B 50mm TB installed last night, took it for a
spin, running real good.. but, when I did >>some highway driving this
morning, I noticed that my cruise control is no longer working?? The
cruise light will >>come on the dash, but when I push the SET button, it
won't set the speed?? Did I miss something???