Nitrous for Blower or other Perf parts. TRADE?!?!

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 11:48:51 EDT

Well, I really wanted to put the juice on my truck, but my parents are DEAD
set against it and my friends are spooked about it. So, I thought maybe
someone here more fortunate than me would trade me either a used blower or
some other really good perf parts (R/T heads, etc).

The kit was never put on my truck (wimper, wimper) but was sued for about a
month on a firebird. It is the universal FI wet system. I believe it goes to
175 or 200 shot. It is a full kit, bottle, solenoids, nozzles, etc. and even
has the remote bottle opener (nearly 250 bucks on NX site!). I'll even
include a barely used (been on for two weeks) Mopar Performance (MSD) 6AL
ignition if ya include a complete ignition setup for the blower.

Someone here who isn't constrained like me, PLEASE take the offer! I know my
truck would be faster with a 150 shot, but I just don't have a choice now.

Thanks.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
NA for now....