RE: doh, dent on vaca

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 14:39:00 EDT

I think you are looking at about $600 Canadian for a new bumper. Atleast
thats what mine was when I got rear-ended, but my bumper had the color match
inserts in it, so there's probably a price difference in there between the
painted bumper and the chrome bumper. I think it cost somewhere around $1500
Canadian to have the old bumper removed, new one ordered, painted and
installed.

Chris Currie