Re: Hey Bernd ! What Size Bottle ?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 17:57:47 EDT

My mistake, sorry about that.........Bernd.........The sneeky pete arrived
today...........and yes it's in my shop!.. won't be able to install it till
the rest of the parts at work can be picked up, kinda ran out a cash till
next month.......But
BOY 'O BOY ........That polished 10#bottle looks aweful
pretty..............hehehehehehehehe.........hahahaha!
I'll e-mail you privately on the injectors thru SPEEDTWEAKS! and on when
I'll be sending the funnel jets for drilling.....Thanks!
Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com