Cat-Back exhaust 4 sale 4 GenIII Daks

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 10:18:30 EDT

Is anyone interested in buying a brand new in the box Gibson Cat-Back
exhaust ?
It is the split rear (Dual exhaust), very nice system with everything
included. The box says its for a 1997 standard cab, but I don't see why I
wouldn't fit 97-Current, unless they changed the exhaust layout on the 4.7L.
I was going to use it on my truck and just get a peice of pipe to make up
for the room since I have an extended cab. Shouldn't cost but about $10. I
don't have the paperwork in front of me, but I think it has a lifetime
warranty. This system is about $300 new.

Email me at got-speed@cox.net if interested and make an offer.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed