Re: Canadian DML'ers Battery question

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 11:31:43 EDT

I bought a battery from Crappy tire a few years back, and had problems with
it after less than a year. It wouldn't charge properly yadda yadda...
The store gave me a big hassle about returning it, and at first i just
wanted to exchange it, no big deal right?
Well, i had to bring it back to them 3 times, and show them it wouldn't hold
a charge for even a week, before i finally got my money back.
I'll get my batteries from Costco now, their return policy is excellent, and
i know people that work there.
I really think that is the key, knowing someone there. It makes all the
difference when you have a problem.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....