RE: Fender Flares in Intense Blue

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 12:45:20 EDT

If you are going to do that I would go ahead and buy them and if
possible have them shipped to someone here in the states you know.
Parents maybe? My understanding is that there are not a lot of these
left (could be completely wrong) and that way you know you will get
them. That is a good price paid more for mine.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com