Re: Headers

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:48:22 EDT

If that pn is the right application for your truck (it was listed earlier)... Get them.. Buy the Y-pipe later as $$$ becomes available... Then Y-pipe run ~$150.00 so.. $150+$249 is--- drum roll... $399... If you need the Y-pipe, and bolt package I can help you with that later.

The reason I say check the pn-- (though the headers from '97-00 are physically the same) the pn reflects the Y-pipe configuration (or dual inlet apps)... Having the wrong label (though the header is physically the same) can get you into hot water with the smog police sometimes... Though the EO#s are the same.

YMMV

Sam