Headers

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 09:12:21 EDT

Ok I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here....
The headers I have posted about, and showed pics of, and posted part #'s
for.......
The guy says they are deffinately for a 318/360 truck, and he was told they
are dug thorly headers.
I know some of you here are running them. Would it be worth it for me to get
these (they sure do shine) now and then buy the y-pipes later or have them
custom made ? He is asking $249 for them, and at this time I can't really
affor a brand new set of quality headers like Sam pointed out. I am thinking
I could get these, stick em in a closet or something untill I have the funds
to get the rest and put em on.
Bottom line is 1) do these look like Doug Thorley headers, 2) is $249 a good
price for just the headers ?

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed