Re: Need to vent a bit

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:51:26 EDT

Man I know how you feel, I an very picky when it comes to my truck. NO one
messes with it unless I know who,what,where,when,why...and how long...my
wife is alittle bit nervis when she has to take my truck somwhere,afraid of
someone damageing it...she knows how i am...anyway!!!
    A few years ago,shortly after i bought my baby,after we moved into our
apartment, some little 7yr old brat ran something sharp down the side of my
truck and scratched the whole right side.
well we found out who it was, but buy that time they had already moved
out..needless to say, I never got to have the parents pay for it,nor did i
get it fixed properly...I touched it up as best as I could...It still has a
faint scratch on it...oh well...Ill just wait for some ass to hit it...then
ill get it fixed...

If it was me...and the guy sprayed somthing on my truck w/o my
premission...I would of decked him right there on the spot......im done
now....continue on....Tom

====================================
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359