Re: Re: Need to vent a bit

From: brandon morenz (mntnguy20@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:09:11 EDT

im the same way. i have a black truck and my buddies think its really funny
to get all their fingerprints on it and get me upset, which i always do.
whenever i wash my dakota its always covered in fingerprints. my dad, who
bought me my truck, knows how i am and is always really careful. well the
other day he had to drive my truck for some reason and backed into
something. i didnt notice it till a week later. he was too scared to tell
me about it b/c he knows how i am about the truck. he still hasnt told me
how it happened it what he hit, hes trying to avoid me. well at least now
i can get a roll pan.