Re: Anybody tried 295s on an 15x8" or R/T rim?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:32:06 EDT

Dave,
I have the 275/50 nittos in the front and the 305/45's in the rear. They're
about the same diameter(and also really close to the 255/55's). They fit
great, but as I said they're no longer available. I got them thru a special
group purchase either here or in the R/T group over a years ago. Nitto was
supposed to do a 305/45R17 drag radial this year but I guess they haven't.
That's what I really need.
Patrick Delgado